Ergobaby Embrace Cozy Newborn Carrier | Blush Pink
Benefits Of Babywearing:
- Soft knit fabric nestles baby close to parent for snug, supportive fit
- Easy buckling without the frustration of wrapping or excessive fabric
- Supportive waist belt and stretchable cross straps
- Compact design; easily rolls and tucks into a diaper bag
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified Fabric
- Strengthens the bond between parent and baby, as you maintain a closeness throughout your day, especially during the "4th trimester"
- Aids in baby's development, both physically and emotionally, including promoting early language development. And did you know that a carried baby is generally calmer thanks to all of her primal/survival needs being met?
- Decreases risk of SIDS and flat-head syndrome.
- Promotes neural development, respiratory and gastrointestinal health, and aids in balance.
- Lets moms discreetly breastfeed on the go.
- Boosts breast milk production due to close contact with baby.
- Allows caregivers to be "hands-free" to get stuff done while still holding baby.
- Promotes early language development. Babies learn by watching faces, and babywearing puts your little one at conversational height- "the best seat in the house."
- Allows parents to see more of the world through baby's eyes. And your babies get to discover their new world from the safety and comfort of your body.
- Fosters a closeness through toddlerhood. Toddlers can be worn too, reminding them of their "home base," and allowing that bond to continue as they grow.
- Fosters a close parent-child bond through toddlerhood. Toddlers can be worn too, reminding them of their "home base," and allowing that bond to continue as they grow.