Ergobaby Embrace Cozy Newborn Carrier | Oxford Blue
Soft, cozy, and super comfortable, our newborn carrier is the sweetest way to stay connected. No complicated wrapping or tying. The Ergobaby Embrace keeps you and baby close as you find your new rhythm together
- Soft knit fabric nestles baby close to parent for a snug, supportive fit
- Easy buckling without the frustration of wrapping or excessive fabric
- Supportive waist belt and stretchable cross straps
- Compact; easily rolls and tucks into a diaper bag
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified Fabric
Benefits Of Babywearing:
- Strengthens the bond between parent and baby, as you maintain a closeness throughout your day, especially during the "4th trimester"
- Aids in baby's development, both physically and emotionally, including promoting early language development. And did you know that a carried baby is generally calmer thanks to all of her primal/survival needs being met?
- Decreases risk of SIDS and flat-head syndrome.
- Promotes neural development, respiratory and gastrointestinal health, and aids in balance.
- Lets moms discreetly breastfeed on the go.
- Boosts breast milk production due to close contact with baby.
- Allows caregivers to be "hands-free" to get stuff done while still holding baby.
- Promotes early language development. Babies learn by watching faces, and babywearing puts your little one at conversational height- "the best seat in the house."
- Allows parents to see more of the world through baby's eyes. And your babies get to discover their new world from the safety and comfort of your body.
- Fosters a closeness through toddlerhood. Toddlers can be worn too, reminding them of their "home base," and allowing that bond to continue as they grow.
- Fosters a close parent-child bond through toddlerhood. Toddlers can be worn too, reminding them of their "home base," and allowing that bond to continue as they grow.