The North Backpack | Recon Squash
Explorers-in-training always need a trusty pack for maps and textbooks. A scaled-down version of the adult pack, the Recon Squash has plenty of pockets to organize all their daily essentials. A cushy foam back panel and shoulder straps make for a comfortable daily trek to school and back. Side mesh pockets let them stuff in a water bottle and an umbrella, just in case.
- Made of durable 600-denier polyester with 50% recycled content.
- Comfortable foam back panel and shoulder straps.
- Sternum strap with breakaway buckle was designed specifically for child safety.
- Large main compartment holds books, folders and lunch.
- Top zippered pocket holds small items.
- Internal and external mesh pockets help with organization.
- Side mesh pockets hold water bottles.
- Reflective loop lets you attach a blinky light.
- Internal name label so they'll never lose their bag.
- The North Face recommends this bag for kids ages 6 to 10.